Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Lizzy sporting her new glasses








because everyone always asks... and i don't blame them, i would too. A few months ago we started noticing her eyes were not tracking together.( thanks to cj's mom for being abservant) One eye would wander a little more than seemed normal, so we finally got her in to the doctor in november and she was diagnosed with +6 in both eyes, actually one is worse than the other. I don't know much about that however many have told me that is a strong prescription and her lense are quite thick. I just thought it would be a nightmare to keep her glasses on, however because she can actually see now she wears them qutie well, just an occassional fit.

7 comments:

heidi said...

way to go lacey!! lizzy is a little doll in her glasses! I wonder what she thinks of the world now?!?!

Megan said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have entered the blogisphere. Visit my blog and you'll see links to a few people you know!

Kari said...

Hey Lacey! I'm so glad you finally got a blog! Lizzy is so stinking cute. I love her blond hair, and her glasses are darling! You check out our family blog, too at jenksfam.blogspot.com

Kari said...

Sorry! I meant you CAN check out our blog, not CHECK OUR BLOG!!

Stephanie said...

Wo-hoo! Now I can really keep up with what the Fellars are up to! Tell Lizzy she is one stylish girl with her glasses!

brie said...

Lizzy is beautiful...and SO blonde!

BrookeBW said...

hello