Friday, May 30, 2008

Shout out to my Hubby

CJ works some long and hard hours especially lately and i want him to know i am grateful for all his hard work. And on top ot that i am so impressed with how much he has accomplished and learned doing business over the last 3 years. I was thinking today how he has had his business for 3 years now, okay i guess 2.5 ,but if you say since 2005 it sounds longer. anyway just thought i'd post some of his latest work! (so all of you can be impressed too)


before:

after:



OOOOHHHHHHHHh! AAAAAHHHH!
before and after pics are the best!










3 comments:

ashley said...

that is really cool, good job cj!
i wishi was not totally afraid of golf, or someday i would have him do our backyard.

Jude, Namea, Kuu said...

CJ can definetely put a green in the back of my house (when we're finished with med school and actually have money of course). Those look awesome. Good job. I actually remember talking to him ay BYUH and he was telling me that he wanted to do exactly what he is doing now.

Smiths said...

I'm so glad to see pictures (besides the ones I've got in my head whenever we're talking about it). He had a vision and is making it real. Way to go CJ!

The potty party worked like a charm, huh! I'm so impressed and hopeful because this saturday is our big day. Wish us luck. Any tips? How do you handle night time?