Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wow time flies

Well the last couple months have just flown by. With Thanksgiving, Christmas, Birthdays (lizzy's and CJ's) and the start of the new year i just can't keep up. And not to mention all the stuff we've done with our house. Which i promise pics are coming soon.


But i just had one of those nights, parents dream about so i thought i'd take a moment and brag. Lizzy was such an angel tonight as she told me, "Mom you are my best friend in the whole world" and "I love you very much" in the same night. She volunteered to get her pj's on and then got her own snack and water for me and her. Then after watching shrek together for a little while she said she was ready for bed. (Now to fully appreciate that you need to know she usually kicks and screams all the way to bed, its a fight to brush teeth and we have to sing a billion songs.) But she was such an angel.... Makes a mom proud, and allows me to see she can really do it.
I sure love her and even though i complain alot about her tantrums and whining, I just love her fun and loving personality when it shines through.

No comments: