Thursday, January 3, 2008

Few more pics of Christmas and bday




For at least two weeks before christmas Lizzy starting making "pancakes and eggs" at least 10 times everyday for me, her baby dolls or who ever would listen to her. So we were so excited about getting this kitchen for her, she loves it!


As a side note we went to the eye doctor today and good news...Lizzy has improved 80% already, but we still are giving it a couple more months in hope of 100 percent in regard to her eye wandering, she will still need glasses for a few years at least for her vision, however if the wondering doesn't improve totally by next visit we will have to start patching.....NO!!!!!!hopefully it doesn't come to that!

5 comments:

Bowdens said...

Hey Lacey! I saw your blog through Beau & Heidi's and I just wanted to say hello!! It was fun to see your cute family pics! I just barely set up a blog, I'm a little behind in the times! Hope you guys are doing great!!
~Kirk and Leah

Marcie said...

Hi, Lacey! I'm excited to have found your blog. Email me at mandmkolb@hotmail.com so I can send you an invite to ours. The kitchen is so cute!

lauren said...

hi lacey... i found your blog from ashley's and at first i didn't realize i knew you. i just thought you were another cute fam and then i was like... wait i think i did her makeup once. your wedding right? your little girl is darling, my oldest just turned two also. just wanted to say hi.

Kari said...

That is such a cute picture of Lizzy! You can just see her excitement. I love it! Such a cute girl.

Stephanie said...

Finally an update...just teasing. The holidays are so busy and yet so fun, cute pics!