Monday, January 21, 2008

Our day on Sunday the 20th!

Okay i'm serious when I say this is like the first pic Cj and I have taken together in like a year. For Christmas we both have family calendars and when i went in search of pics...they were ALL Lizzy, I mean she is much cuter and more exciting to take pics of, but i guess we need to get some photo time in too!


Lizzy and mommy both baking in our aprons, and lizzy had to take a pic with her camera too
We celebrated, my sister misty's 23rd bday on sunday! She is way into good healthy eating, (or i should probrably say trys too, she has a sweet tooth too) so i made a Chicken Salad, Fruit Salad, homemade rolls, and some broccoli and i don't think i've ever seen her happier! She MMMM through the whole meal. Made me feel good at least. Also finished it off with some homemade Banana Cream pie! Misty's roommate Apryl, Manda, and Darren (my bro and girlfriend), and Misty, (the cute redhead...if you now any good mormon boys that want to be set up let me know, don't tell her i said that she'd probably kill me.) And Cj's Mom and Sister all joined us for the a good time. And of course Lizzy loved all the company when she had all the attention on her. She loved to preform her somersaults and donkey kicks (which she learned from her cousin Andrew)

3 comments:

ashley said...

i was thining about you the other day when velzy peed on the floor and i gave up potty training. how is that going for you? any pointers?

ditto with all the pics of the kids and none of yourselves too! but they are so much more exciting!

erika said...

you guys are so cute lacey! and i love your haircut (you may have had it for awhile, but i haven't seen you in awhile)
congrats on your new calling...teaching sunbeams has been my favorite calling ever (so far).

Ash said...

Hey, this is the Smylies! CJ gave us your blog address and I'm so glad. Lizzy is so cute and you are so beautiful! I love your blog!