Monday, January 21, 2008

Watch out 4- year olds!

We have been trading babysitting with a couple friends for a while now and it is awesome, the girls love to get together and we get two free babysitters a month. Lizzy loves her Emma and Rachel
Lizzy being 'funny', as she would say. " Look I make a snowman" We discovered this winter her fascination with snowman, she is constantly making a snowman out of anything, or as the song goes "a snowman tall, tall, tall" and says that when climbing on anything.


Well here is my princess all dressed up and ready to cook, except if you look close she is missing her pants.

Oh the part about the 4 year olds ....I got a new calling on Sunday, I’m now a primary teacher of the 4 year olds, I’m pretty excited, but will be a challenge I’m sure.

1 comment:

flip flop mama said...

That's such a cute picture of the girls!

I miss walking SO much and talking to you but not sure if I'm up to it quite yet. You and Lizzy should come over or maybe we can meet at the park on Thursday. I'll give you call!